Happy Friday, fit friends! Here is another FUN and FAST workout for you to blast some serious calories and strengthen your Legs and Core! The best part is that you don't need tons of fancy equipment or time to fit in a great workout with this Kettle Bell Legs Circuit Workout!
This week's Free Fitness Friday: Kettle Bell Legs Circuit Workout
How to perform the Kettle Bell Legs Circuit Workout:
This workout is very simple to set up (all you need is a moderate-weight Kettle Bell) and can be done in any timeframe that you have (anywhere from 15-30 minutes), but should be done at a fast-pace and with minimal rest. You can even fit this workout in at the end of a workout for an extra calorie burn! Complete all exercises in a row for 1 round, rest for 1 minute, then begin with the first exercise for round 2. Complete as many rounds as you can in the time you have! (Try for 4-6 rounds!)
As always, be sure to warm up before beginning the first round and cool down and stretch when you are finished.
- 15 Kettle Bell goblet squats
- 30 Kettle Bell curtsy lunges (15 each side)
- 30 Kettle Bell squat with pass-through (15 each direction)
- 15 right leg Kettle Bell single leg dead lift
- 15 left leg Kettle Bell single leg dead lift
- 15 right arm Kettle Bell swing
- 15 left arm Kettle Bell swing
- 30 Kettle Bell squat thrust (stationary, without standing up)
Check out this short video to see how each exercise is performed and to ensure that you have proper form throughout each exercise!
There you have it! A FUN and FAST Kettle Bell Legs Circuit Workout that will strengthen your legs and core! AND will definitely get your heart rate up and have you feeling energized for the rest of the day!
Have a great workout and a wonderful weekend ahead!