Happy Friday, fit friends! Here is another FUN and FAST workout for you to blast some serious calories and strengthen your abdominal muscles! The best part is that you don't need tons of fancy equipment or time to fit in a great workout with this Ab Attack Workout!
This week's Free Fitness Friday: Ab Attack Workout
This workout is very simple to set up (all you need is an exercise / physio ball) and can be done in anytime frame that you have (anywhere from 15-30 minutes), but should be done at a fast-pace and with minimal rest. You can even fit this workout in at the end of a workout for an extra calorie burn! Complete all exercises in a row for 1 round, rest for 1 minute, then begin with the first exercise for round 2. Complete as many rounds as you can in the time you have! (Try for 4-6 rounds!)
As always, be sure to warm up before beginning the first round and cool down and stretch when you are finished.
- 20 crunches over the ball
- 40 alternating crunches over the ball (20 to the left and 20 to the right)
- 20 left side crunch (with feet staggered and supported against the wall)
- 20 right side crunch (with feet staggered and supported against the wall)
- 20 plank and ball curl (keep hips and core tight throughout the whole movement)
Check out this short video to see how each exercise is performed and to ensure that you have proper form throughout each exercise!
See, really quick and really fun! A strong core will give you better posture and better posture leads to greater confidence! So get going and see the results you want!
Have a great workout and a wonderful weekend ahead!
YAY, it's Friday!