Keeping the Pumpkin theme going and sharing my new recipe for Pumpkin Oatmeal Bites! These tasty baked bite-sized cookies are made with wholesome ingredients and pack the perfect pumpkin flavor without any added sugars or being too sweet! After all, you're sweet enough already! Plus, these Pumpkin cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free, and guilt-free!
This week's Recipe Feature: Pumpkin Oatmeal Bites
How to make these Pumpkin Oatmeal Bites:
Now these cookies may not be "no bake" but they are still super easy to make!
Ingredients: (makes about 18-20 bite-sized cookies)
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 5 tbsp. natural nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and stir well. In the same bowl, add in the dry ingredients and mix well again.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to measure out dough and form into small ball-shaped cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and then turn off the oven and let cookies cool (IN the oven still) for an additional 10 minutes.
- Enjoy! ** Cookies can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
See, these Pumpkin Oatmeal Bites are super easy to make with only 5 main ingredients! You can even add in some dark chocolate chips or raisins if you like more sweetness in your life! Either way, I highly suggest you make these tasty bite-sized cookies asap!
Enjoy baking and have a great week ahead!