Oatmeal ... Peanut Butter ... Chocolate Chips ... COOKIES ... Gluten Free ... Dairy Free ... with no added-sugars!? Sound too good to be true? Well it IS true and these Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are SO delicious, nutritious, and super simple to make! All you need is 4 main ingredients and about 15 minutes!
This week's Recipe Feature: Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Seriously, you guys! These cookies are irresistible and the recipe is so versatile! You probably already have all of the ingredients on hand and you can make substitutions as needed!
Ingredients: (Makes about 20 cookies)
- 2 Large Eggs (Eggland's Best)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter, creamy or chunky (Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter)
- 5 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 & 1/2 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats (Bob's Red Mill) *Regular Rolled Oats will do if no gluten allergy
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips (optional, but HIGHLY recommended) *Any dark chocolate chips will do and you can also substitute with raisins, peanuts, walnuts, etc....
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spray two baking sheets (cookie sheets) with non-stick coconut oil spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the oats and baking soda. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla and mix with an electrical hand held mixer (on low). Beat mixture for about 3 minutes (until completely smooth).
- Pour the oats mixture into the large mixing bowl and stir well with a large spoon. Carefully fold in the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Use a small cookie scoop (or two spoons) to shape cookie batter into approximately 2-inch balls and place onto the cookie sheet 2 inches apart. (You may want to lightly press down on the top of the cookies with the back of the spoon to flatten them out a bit, but not necessary).
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes and remove when edges begin to turn golden brown. Let cool on the cookie sheet for about 2 minutes (cookies will continue to cook to perfection)! Place cookies on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy! Devour! and then place the rest of the cookies in the refrigerator (if there are any left)! * Cookies should last for 7-10 days in the refrigerator.
Just look at how delicious and fluffy those cookies look! Try to have just 1 ... I dare you!! If you are unable to eat JUST ONE... no worries at all! With wholesome ingredients and about 130 calories a cookie, you CAN totally have more than 1 (without the guilt or discomfort of over-indulging)!
So what are you waiting for! Head to the kitchen and get to baking!
Happy baking and have a wonderful week ahead!