Happy Friday, fit friends! Here is another FUN and FAST workout for you to blast some serious calories and strengthen your Full-body and Cardiovascular System! The best part is that you don't need tons of fancy equipment or time to fit in a great workout with this HIIT workout!
This week's Free Fitness Friday: HIIT Full-body Dumbbell Workout
This workout is very simple to set up (all you need is a pair of light-to-moderate weight dumbbells) and can be done in any timeframe that you have (anywhere from 15-30 minutes), but should be done at a fast-pace and with minimal rest. You can even fit this workout in at the end of a workout for an extra calorie burn! Complete all exercises in a row for 1 round, rest for 1 minute, then begin with the first exercise for round 2. Complete as many rounds as you can in the time you have! (Try for 4-6 rounds!)
As always, be sure to warm up before beginning the first round and cool down and stretch when you are finished.
- 10 Right leg reverse lunge into front kick with right, left, right punch
- 10 Left leg reverse lunge into front kick with left, right, left punch
- 20 Sumo squats with hummer curls
- 20 Squat, bent-over row, and tricep kick backs
- 10 Burpees (with the push-up) into standing lateral raise / alternate with front raise (5 each)
Check out this short video to see how each exercise is performed and to ensure that you have proper form throughout each exercise!
There you have it! A FUN and FAST high-intensity workout that will strengthen your full body and rev up your cardiovascular system!
Have a great workout and a wonderful weekend ahead!