Happy Friday, fit friends! Here is another FUN and FAST workout for you to blast some serious calories and strengthen your Upper Body and Core! The best part is that you don't need tons of fancy equipment or time to fit in a great workout with this Upper Body EZ Curl Bar workout!
This week's Free Fitness Friday: Upper Body EZ Curl Bar Workout
How this Upper Body EZ Curl Bar Workout works:
This workout is very simple to set up (all you need is one light-to-moderate weight EZ Curl Bar and one moderate-to-heavy weight EZ Curl Bar) and can be done in any timeframe that you have (anywhere from 15-30 minutes), but should be done at a fast-pace and with minimal rest. You can even fit this workout in at the end of a workout for an extra calorie burn! Complete all exercises in a row for 1 round, rest for 1 minute, then begin with the first exercise for round 2. Complete as many rounds as you can in the time you have! (Try for 4-6 rounds!)
As always, be sure to warm up before beginning the first round and cool down and stretch when you are finished.
- 10 EZ Curl Bar Shoulder Press (heavier EZ Curl Bar)
- 15 EZ Curl Bar Underhand Grip Bent-over Row (heavier EZ Curl Bar)
- 10 EZ Curl Bar Bicep Curls (heavier EZ Curl Bar)
- 15 EZ Curl Bar Overhead Tricep Extensions (lighter EZ Curl Bar)
- 10 EZ Curl Bar Reverse Grip Bicep Curl into Shoulder Press (lighter EZ Curl Bar)
- 15 EZ Curl Bar Front Raises (lighter EZ Curl Bar)
- 30 EZ Curl Bar Side-to-Side Oblique crunches (15 each side) (lighter EZ Curl Bar)
Check out this short video to see how each exercise is performed and to ensure that you have proper form throughout each exercise!
There you have it! A FUN and FAST Upper Body EZ Bar Workout that will strengthen your Upper Body and Core in no time at all! And now you're ready to welcome the long-awaited weekend!
Have a great workout and a wonderful weekend ahead!