Happy Friday, fit friends! Here is another FUN and FAST workout for you to blast some serious calories and strengthen your Core and Cardiovascular System! The best part is that you don't need tons of fancy equipment or time to fit in a great workout with this Bosu Ball workout!
This week's Free Fitness Friday: Core & Cardio Bosu Ball Workout
This workout is very simple to set up (all you need is a Bosu Ball) and can be done in any timeframe that you have (anywhere from 15-30 minutes), but should be done at a fast-pace and with minimal rest. You can even fit this workout in at the end of a workout for an extra calorie burn! Complete all exercises in a row for 1 round, rest for 1 minute, then begin with the first exercise for round 2. Complete as many rounds as you can in the time you have! (Try for 4-6 rounds!)
As always, be sure to warm up before beginning the first round and cool down and stretch when you are finished.
- 20 Bosu Ball Diagonal knee drives (10 knee drives each side) (flat side up)
- 40 Bosu Ball Mountain climbers (20 each side) (flat side up)
- 20 Bosu Ball Plank front-to-back rockers (10 each front and back) (round side up)
- 20 Bosu Ball Spider-Man planks (10 each side) (round side up)
- 20 Bosu Ball Plank side-to-side rockers (10 each side) (round side up)
- 20 Bosu Ball Plank jacks (round side up)
Check out this short video to see how each exercise is performed and to ensure that you have proper form throughout each exercise!
And there you have it! 6 simple, yet effective, exercises and your core will be burning; your heart will be racing; and you will be ready to take on the rest of the day!
Have a great workout and a wonderful weekend ahead!