Looking for a hearty and healthy option for breakfast on-the-go? These Paleo Egg & Veggie Muffins are perfect for busy mornings and will leave you feeling satisfied and energized for the day! No need to spend your precious time and hard-earned money in the Drive-Thru line (and you definitely don't need to put empty calories and mystery ingredients into your body) to have a quick and convenient breakfast on the go! Try this simple and quick recipe for a more wholesome way to start your day!
This week's Recipe Feature: Paleo Egg & Veggie Muffins
Seriously! This recipe is super simple to make and requires minimal prep work and provides maximum health benefits (thanks to the healthy fats and lean protein from the eggs and lots of antioxidants and fiber from your veggies of choice)!
Ingredients: (makes 12 egg muffins)
- 12 whole eggs
- 2 cups diced bell peppers (1 each red, yellow, and green) or any vegetables of choice!
- Coconut oil cooking spray (or non-stick olive oil spray)
- Black pepper to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a 12-tin muffin tin with non-stick spray (generously spray to prevent the egg muffins from sticking to the pan)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until smooth, then add diced / chopped veggies and ground black pepper, mix well.
- Use a 1/4th cup measuring cup to divide the egg and veggie mixture evening among the 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Let cool in pan for 2 minutes then carefully remove muffins to a wire cooling rack
- ENJOY!! ** Can store leftovers in the refrigerator for 5-7days
See! Super easy. Minimal prep time. Maximum taste and nutrition! I highly recommend combining 1-2 Paleo Egg & Veggie Muffins with a small fruit for a healthy, hearty, balanced breakfast on the go! These Egg Muffins also make for a quick snack option throughout the day!
Hope you enjoy these Egg Muffins and have a wonderful week ahead!