Happy Friday, fit friends! Here is another FUN and FAST workout for you to blast some serious calories and strengthen your Full Body! The best part is that you don't need tons of fancy equipment or time to fit in a great workout with this Full Body Resistance Band Circuit!
This week's Free Fitness Friday workout: Full Body Resistance Band Circuit
How to Perform this Full Body Resistance Band Circuit:
This workout is very simple to set up (all you need it one light-to-moderate resistance band) and can be done in anytime frame that you have (anywhere from 15-60 minutes), but should be done at a fast-pace and with minimal rest. Complete all 5 exercises in a row for 1 round, rest for 1 minute, then begin with the first exercise for round 2. Complete as many rounds as you can in the time you have! (Try for 4-6 rounds!)
As always, be sure to warm up before beginning the first round and cool down and stretch when you are finished.
- 20 reps resistance band squat to overhead shoulder press
- 20 reps resistance band chest press
- 20 reps resistance band bent-over reverse flyes
- 10 reps resistance band split squat (with right leg forward) with hammer curls
- 10 reps resistance band split squat (with left leg forward) with hammer curls
- 20 reps resistance band triceps kickbacks
That's the whole workout! Check out this video for demonstration of each exercise and please let me know if you have any questions!
And that's all there is to this FUN & FAST Full Body Resistance Band Circuit! Just 5 simple, yet effective full body exercises and you are on your way to a great and energized day!
Have a wonderful day and great weekend ahead!