Happy Friday, fit friends! Here is another FUN and FAST workout for you to blast some serious calories and strengthen your whole body and cardiovascular system! The best part is that you don't need tons of fancy equipment or time to fit in a great workout with this Full Body Medicine Ball Workout!
This week's Free Fitness Friday: Full Body Medicine Ball Workout
How to perform the Full Body Medicine Ball Workout:
This workout is very simple to set up (all you need is a light-to-moderate weight medicine ball) and can be done in any timeframe that you have (anywhere from 15-30 minutes), but should be done at a fast-pace and with minimal rest. You can even fit this workout in at the end of a workout for an extra calorie burn! Complete all exercises in a row for 1 round, rest for 1 minute, then begin with the first exercise for round 2. Complete as many rounds as you can in the time you have! (Try for 4-6 rounds!)
As always, be sure to warm up before beginning the first round and cool down and stretch when you are finished.
- 20 Squats with med ball front raise (all the way over your head)
- 10 Right leg-forward split squat with alternating shoulder presses (over your head)
- 10 Left leg-forward split squat with alternating shoulder presses (over your head)
- 10 Right leg single-leg dead left hold with left arm bent-over row
- 10 Left leg single-leg dead left hold with right arm bent-over row
- 10 Med ball burpees with a push-up (jump at the top for more advanced exercise)
Check out this short video to see how each exercise is performed and to ensure that you have proper form throughout each exercise!
There you have it! A FUN and FAST Full Body Medicine Ball Workout that will strengthen your whole body and rev up your heart rate! Just 15-30 minutes of 4 full body exercises and you'll be energized for the rest of the day!
Have a great workout and a wonderful weekend ahead!