Happy Friday, fit friends! Here is another FUN and FAST workout for you to blast some serious calories and strengthen your Full Body and Cardiovascular System! The best part is that you don't need tons of fancy equipment or time to fit in a great workout with this Full Body Dumbbell Circuit Workout!
This week's Free Fitness Friday: Full Body Dumbbell Circuit Workout
How to perform the Full Body Dumbbell Circuit:
This workout is very simple to set up (all you need is one light-weight dumbbell) and can be done in any timeframe that you have (anywhere from 15-30 minutes), but should be done at a fast-pace and with minimal rest. You can even fit this workout in at the end of a workout for an extra calorie burn! Complete all exercises in a row for 1 round, rest for 1 minute, then begin with the first exercise for round 2. Complete as many rounds as you can in the time you have! (Try for 4-6 rounds!)
As always, be sure to warm up before beginning the first round and cool down and stretch when you are finished.
- 20 Side-to-side squat jumps with overhead dumbbell swing (10 each side)
- 20 Squat jacks with shoulder press
- 10 Left leg curtsy lunge with right arm bicep curl
- 10 Right leg curtsy lunge with left arm bicep curl
- 10 Left leg stationary lunge with straight arm diagonal dumbbell raise
- 10 Right leg stationary lunge with straight arm diagonal dumbbell raise
- 20 Overhead triceps extensions in stationary squat position
Check out this short video to see how each exercise is performed and to ensure that you have proper form throughout each exercise!
There you have it! A FUN and FAST Full Body Dumbbell Circuit Workout that will strengthen your whole body and rev up your heartrate! Trust me, your entire body will be burning by the end of this short circuit workout and you'll be ready to kick-off the weekend!
Have a great workout and a wonderful weekend ahead!