Happy Friday, fit friends! Here is another FUN and FAST workout for you to blast some serious calories and strengthen your whole body and core! The best part is that you don't need tons of fancy equipment or time to fit in a great workout with this Full Body Resistance Band Workout!
This week's Free Fitness Friday: Full Body Resistance Band Workout
How to perform the Full Body Resistance Band Workout:
This workout is very simple to set up (all you need is a light-to-moderate resistance band and a sturdy poll or door knob to anchor the resistance band) and can be done in any timeframe that you have (anywhere from 15-30 minutes), but should be done at a fast-pace and with minimal rest. You can even fit this workout in at the end of a workout for an extra calorie burn! Complete all exercises in a row for 1 round, rest for 1 minute, then begin with the first exercise for round 2. Complete as many rounds as you can in the time you have! (Try for 4-6 rounds!)
As always, be sure to warm up before beginning the first round and cool down and stretch when you are finished.
- 20 Squats with band overhead Y Press
- 10 Right leg reverse lunge with band row
- 10 Left leg reverse lunge with band row
- 20 Band external rotation (keep elbows bent at 90 degrees and close to rib cage)
- 10 Right leg split squat with band chest press
- 10 Left leg split squat with band chest press
- 20 Band horizontal wood chop to the right
- 20 Band horizontal wood chop to the left
Check out this short video to see how each exercise is performed and to ensure that you have proper form throughout each exercise!
There you have it! A FUN and FAST Full Body Resistance Band Workout that will strengthen your whole body and core! Just 15-30 minutes of 5 full body exercises and you'll be energized for the rest of the day!
Have a great workout and a wonderful weekend ahead!