Happy Friday, fit friends! Here is another FUN and FAST workout for you to blast some serious calories and strengthen your whole body and core! The best part is that you don't need tons of fancy equipment or time to fit in a great workout with this Kettle Bell Full Body Workout!
This week's Free Fitness Friday: Kettle Bell Full Body Circuit Workout
How to perform the Kettle Bell Full Body Workout:
This workout is very simple to set up (all you need is a light-to-moderate weight Kettle Bell) and can be done in any timeframe that you have (anywhere from 15-30 minutes), but should be done at a fast-pace and with minimal rest. You can even fit this workout in at the end of a workout for an extra calorie burn! Complete all exercises in a row for 1 round, rest for 1 minute, then begin with the first exercise for round 2. Complete as many rounds as you can in the time you have! (Try for 4-6 rounds!)
As always, be sure to warm up before beginning the first round and cool down and stretch when you are finished.
- 20 Kettle Bell swings
- 20 Kettle Bell squat, curl, & press
- 10 Kettle Bell snatch with right arm
- 10 Kettle Bell snatch with left arm
- 10 Kettle Bell single leg dead lifts with opposite arm bicep curl (right leg, left arm)
- 10 Kettle Bell single leg dead lifts with opposite arm bicep curl (left leg, right arm)
- 10 Kettle Bell squat thrust with tricep push-ups (drop to knees for the push-up if needed)
Check out this short video to see how each exercise is performed and to ensure that you have proper form throughout each exercise!
There you have it! A FUN and FAST Kettle Bell Full Body Circuit Workout that will strengthen your whole body and core! Just 15-30 minutes of 5 full body exercises and you'll be energized for the rest of the day!
Have a great workout and a wonderful weekend ahead!