Happy Friday, fit friends! Here is another FUN and FAST workout for you to blast some serious calories and strengthen your Full Body, Core, and Cardiovascular System! The best part is that you don't need tons of fancy equipment or time to fit in a great workout with this Full Body Landmine Workout!
This week's Free Fitness Friday: Full Body Landmine Workout
How to perform the Full Body Landmine Workout:
This workout is very simple to set up (all you need is one 45-lb straight bar secured in a corner of the room or a landmine setup) and can be done in any timeframe that you have (anywhere from 15-30 minutes), but should be done at a fast-pace and with minimal rest. You can even fit this workout in at the end of a workout for an extra calorie burn! Complete all exercises in a row for 1 round, rest for 1 minute, then begin with the first exercise for round 2. Complete as many rounds as you can in the time you have! (Try for 4-6 rounds!)
As always, be sure to warm up before beginning the first round and cool down and stretch when you are finished.
- 10 Landmine Squats with bar in right hand
- 10 Landmine Squats with bar in left hand
- 10 Landmine Bent-over Row with bar in right hand
- 10 Landmine Bent-over Row with bar in left hand
- 10 Landmine Single Leg Dead Lift with bar in right hand (working the left hamstring)
- 10 Landmine Single Leg Dead Lift with bar in left hand (working the right hamstring)
- 10 Landmine Single Leg Reverse Lunge and Shoulder Press with bar in right hand (working the left leg and right arm)
- 10 Landmine Single Leg Reverse Lunge and Shoulder Press with bar in left hand (working the right leg and left arm)
- 20 Alternating Bus Drivers (10 each side) ** Keep core tight and knees slightly bent
Check out this short video to see how each exercise is performed and to ensure that you have proper form throughout each exercise!
There you have it! A FUN and FAST Full Body Landmine Workout that will strengthen your whole body and get your heart racing! Trust me, your entire body will be burning by the end of this short workout and you'll be ready to kick-off the weekend!
Have a great workout and a wonderful weekend ahead!