Proud-daughter-moment!! My mother (the woman who never eats breakfast in the morning) has used my Overnight Oats recipe to make her own version and has been eating it for breakfast for the past two weeks! This is a HUGE success for me since I have been trying to get my mom to start her day with a hearty, healthy breakfast for as long as I can remember!
I am so happy to say that she has finally made it a habit to eat breakfast each morning and I am even more happy to share her awesome (healthy) recipe with y'all!
This week's Meal Made in Minutes: PB2 & Chia Jelly Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup plain rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 packet of Organic Mama Chia Blackberry Bliss Chia Squeeze
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp) PB Fit peanut powder
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup blueberries
- Place the first four ingredients into a mason jar (or deep Tupperware container with a tight lid) and mix well until completely combined.
- Add in the blueberries and mix well again.
- Cover with an air-tight lid and place in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 4 hours).
- The next morning, remove the oats from the refrigerator, mix well with a spoon, and enjoy!
This may be the most simple and tasty Overnight Oats yet! I have a strong feeling you will agree and just one bite of this PB & Chia Jelly oats will bring you back to your childhood days of PB & J sandwiches!
I can't wait to go home for Christmas and try my mom's recipe! Bring on the Holidays and bring on the PB & J oats!